Monday, January 19, 2009

balance

My word for 2009 is balance.

In the past couple years my dreams have really come together. I have a happy marriage, a wonderful amazing son, my dream job (teaching 3rd grade), an amazing house and family and friends that are with me no matter what and accept me for who I am.

I still find myself struggling to smile and be positive at moments. I am so blessed with not only 'things' but also the things that matter (emotional support, love, family). So why do I find myself so frustrated and upset? Why do I feel as if I am behind on everything and never have time to enjoy the wonderful things in my life without letting someone or something down?

It was at this moment I figured it out...insert a rather loud 'AHA!'

I need to balance all these wonderful things. So for two weeks now I have been really focused. No, I am not caught up on everything but for the most part, I have made a sizable dent in everything.

So for this year I will balance:
*family
*work
*health
*myself
*friends
*home

No comments:

Post a Comment